WHT20 is embedded in a dual-row flat no-lead SMD package, which is suitable for reflow soldering, with a 3.0×3.0mm bottom surface and 1.0mm height. The temperature and humidity signals can be read on different pins. The sensor outputs calibrated digital signals in standard IIC format. WHT 20 is equipped with an ASIC chip, a MEMS capacitive humidity sensor, and a temperature sensor. WHT 20 temperature and humidity sensors have been calibrated and tested in the factory, and have excellent reliability and long-term stability.
Note: For more technical details go through Datasheet in the attachment section.
Home appliance fields: home appliance, humidity control, HVAC, dehumidifiers, smart thermostats, room monitors, etc;
Industrial fields: automobiles, testing equipment, and automatic control devices;
Other fields: data loggers, weather stations, medical and other related temperature and humidity detection devices.
- Fully calibrated
- ±2.0% RH and ±0.3℃ Accuracy
- Wide power supply voltage range, from 2.0V to 5.5V
- SMD package suitable for reflow soldering
- Temperature and humidity parallel measurement on different pins
- Quick response and strong anti-interference ability
- Excellent long-term stability under high humidity conditions
1 x Winsen WHT20-Temperature & Humidity Sensor
Be the first to review “Winsen WHT20-Temperature &Humidity Sensor”