WPAH01 ceramic pressure sensor adopts ceramic base, made into ceramic piezo resistance pressure sensor with thick-film technology. It’s size Φ18mm x 6.35mm. Ceramic is a kind of material with high elasticity, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, resistance to impact and vibration. Ceramic’s good thermal stability and thick film high temperature sintering process make the ceramic pressure sensor’s operating temperature range up to -40 ~ 125 ℃. The ceramic’s high elasticity and creep resistance make the ceramic pressure sensor have good long-term stability. Besides, the corrosion resistance character makes the sensor have unique advantages in the application such as the refrigeration, chemical and environmental protection and other fields.
WPAH01 Ceramic Pressure Sensor is widely used in process control
- Environmental control
- Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Servo valves and transmission
- Chemical and chemical industry
- Medical instruments and many other fields.
- Ceramic sensitive film with high overload capacity
- Laser calibration for zero and full scale
- Excellent corrosion resistance, wear resistance
- Impact resistance, anti-vibration
- High precision, good stability
- Wide operating temperature range
- Small size, easy to package
- Environmental protection
1 x Winsen WPAH01 Ceramic Pressure Sensor