LoRaWAN Gateways are the link between the source of data – sensors in the environment – and people. They enable scale for the Internet of Things and are a key element in the chain that enables better visibility, reduction in costs, reduction in resource inputs, improved safety and better decision making Announced in 2019, Semtech SX1302 LoRa transceiver is designed for cheaper, and more efficient LoRaWAN gateways, and we’ve seen it in mini PCIe concentrator cards such as nFuse SX1302 and Rak Wireless RAK2287 using USB or SPI host interfaces.
Seeed Studio adds another option with WM1302 LoRaWAN gateway mPCIe module using either SPI or USB interfaces and supporting 868 or 915 MHz frequency bands.
- Semtech SX1302 LoRa Transceiver with 2x SX1250 Tx/Rx front-ends
- Tx power – Up to 26dBm @ 3.3V
- Rx sensitivity – Down to -139dBm @ SF12, BW 125 kHz; -125dBm @ 125K/SF7
- LoRaWAN 1.0.2 compatible.
- LoRa band coverage – EU868, US915, AS923, AS920, AU915, KR920, and IN865.
1 x WM1302 LoRaWAN Gateway Module (SPI) – US915, based on LoRa Concentrator Semtech SX1302
Be the first to review “WM1302 LoRaWAN Gateway Module (SPI) – US915, based on LoRa Concentrator Semtech SX1302”