This is an mSATA expansion board for the raspberry pi, which can be used to expand the storage capacity of the raspberry pi by using mSATA SSD which utilizes a USB 3.0 port on the raspberry pi. You can use this extra storage to either store the operating system of the pi or just use it to add faster storage than the SD card. The mSATA SSD expansion board supports SSD’s of size up to 1TB, which can be used to add tons of storage to the raspberry pi.
- Supports up to 1TB mSATA Solid-State Drive (SSD).
- Perfect Storage Solution for Raspberry Pi.
- USB 3.1 Gen1(Support USB 3.0) to SATA 6Gb/s Bridge Controller.
- USB 2.0 Connectivity Offers Plug-And-Play Functionality For Your Raspberry Pi
- Quick File Transfer With High-Speed USB 3.0 Connectivity
- Powered by USB Bus, No Additional Adapter Required.
- Ultra-Compact Size.
1 x X850 mSATA SSD Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi
1 x USB 3.0 Cable
1 x Mounting Hardware
1 x USB Adaptor Board