The XL4016 is a 180 kHz fixed frequency PWM buck (step-down) DC/DC converter, capable of driving a 12A load with high efficiency, low ripple, and excellent line and load regulation. Requiring a minimum number of external components, the regulator is simple to use and include internal frequency compensation and a fixed-frequency oscillator.
The PWM control circuit is able to adjust the duty ratio linearly from 0 to 100%. An overcurrent protection function is built inside. When short protection function happens, the operation frequency will be reduced from 180KHz to 48KHz. An internal compensation block is built in to minimize external component count.
Note: This Product is available in two different variants (XH-M401 and HW 674) with the same working we will ship it randomly.
- LCD Monitor and LCD TV
- Portable instrument power supply
- Telecom / Networking Equipment
- Wide 8V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- Output Adjustable from 1.25V to 32V
- High efficiency up to 96%
- Built-in thermal shutdown function
- Built-in current limit function
- Built-in output short protection function
- Excellent line and load regulation
1 x XH-M401 DC-DC Step-Down Buck Converter Power Supply Module