Note: This Product is available in two different variant (XH-M602 and HCW-M633) with same working we will ship it randomly.
This Digital Battery Charging Control Module is used to charge batteries. The module has an input terminal for the 220V AC and an output terminal connected through an onboard relay. The module has a high-quality plastic transformer and a bright seven-segment three-digit display. The module can actively monitor the battery voltage through the Vin terminal and disable the 220V output connected to the battery charger when the battery is fully charged.
- High-quality screw terminals are suitable for various wiring requirements.
- A plastic transformer which provides corrosion, moisture, rust resistance, high safety factor.
- The good quality seven-segment display with the accuracy of 0.1
- The module can monitor real-time battery voltage.
- According to the set value to start and stop, the board can disconnect input to the battery charger effectively protecting the battery from damage due to loss of power or overcharge.
1 x XH-M602 / HCW-M633 Digital Battery Charging Control Module