XL4015 5A Variable Voltage & Current Step Down Power Module with LED Display provides output voltage and current limit adjustment in a compact module with built-in display. This compact DC-DC module is an adjustable XL4015-based voltage step-down (buck) converter module with the addition of a current limiting adjustment and a daughterboard that provides a display of the output voltage and current. This makes it convenient to use for a number of different applications such as for charging batteries, using as a constant current LED driver, or serving as a small adjustable power supply with current limiting.
The module is rated for an input of 5V – 30V with an output voltage of 0.8V – 29V at up to 5A. The module runs very comfortably at 1.5A and should be limited to around 3A unless some air flow is provided through the module to help keep things cool.
- Built-in display of output voltage and current
- Output voltage adjustment and Output current limit adjustment
- Output current up to 5A with cooling and 3A without cooling
- Input voltage range 5 to 30V and Output voltage range 0.8 to 29V
- High efficiency: The module uses chips with high efficiency up to 95%, and can go to 5A current.
- The voltage difference between input and output is 1V, with a minimum output voltage of 0.8v.
- This module is an adjustable step-down module. The output voltage can be changed by adjusting the blue adjustable resistor on the module.
- The module above marked IN-(input negative), IN+(input positive), OUT-(output negative), and OUT+(output positive) must be correctly connected, otherwise, it may lead to module damage.
1 x XL4015 5A Variable Voltage & Current Step Down Power Module with DUAL LED Display