XT-150 are High-Quality big Sprung Gold Connectors by Amass that have a large contact area, making them great for high power applications up to 130A!
The male connector uses a collet style spliced contact area to provide more surface to surface contact than standard gold connectors which use a thin mushroomed sheet as a spring. The connectors come in a pack of 1 (1 set of 2, 2 in total) and can be linked together with the dovetail join on the outside of each Nylon housing. Easy to solder and use, they are perfect for large batteries, ESC or motors!
Note: These connectors are battery side connector. If u want to use to connect battery then be sure about polarity, don’t go through color.
IMPORTANT: “These are not cheap copied XT150 plugs. These original Nylon XT150 plugs, manufactured by AMASS, can handle over 130A current for extended periods without exceeding 80DegC thanks to their better contact surface area. The plug is also less likely to deform or melt in comparison to copied non-Nylon XT150 plugs.”
Specifications and Features :
- Designed for currents up to 130 Amps Max.
- Ideal for those large-scale electric projects where low loss connectors are essential
- The plastic case is detachable, so you can array the wires in the sequence you prefer, or keep them separated from each other
- 6mm gold bullet connector, compatible with 8AWG silicon wire
- Used for: ESC, LIPO Battery, Motor, etc.
1 x XT150 Male Gold Connector x 1 PC (Black)
1 x XT150 Female Gold Connector x 1 PC (Black)