Wireless module to transmit data over long distances (up to 250m max) on the 2.4GHz frequency and with a maximum transmission speed of up to 1Mbps. The FIFO operation mode ensures a smooth flow of data between the module and the MCU system. The antenna integrated with the PCB allows a power transmission up to 100mW. Communication is via 4-wire SPI for a speed up to 10Mbps, compatible with various microprocessors MCU / ARM / PIC / AVR / STM32 and development kits like Arduino. It is widely used in industrial, in security installations, for telemetry, aeromodelling, and in many other applications. The PCB B version has 8 pads with 2.54mm pitches for fast prototyping on breadboards.
- It uses 2.4GHz global open ISM band, with license-free.
- Transmit power up to 100mW.
- Maximum transmission speed up to 1 Mbps.
- Maximum transmission range up to 250m.
- SPI interface facilitates the communication with MCU I/O port.
1 x XY-WA 2.4G Wireless Transceiver Module Anti-interference 3.3V Low Power Ultra 24L01 Type A