The OS30A 3D camera module uses the binocular structured light 3D imaging technology to obtain depth images and realizes the function of depth information modeling. And it is equipped with a dedicated depth calculation chip and is optimized for robot obstacle avoidance.
The camera is compact in size, easy to integrate, and has a type C standard output interface, providing users with a high degree of flexibility. It can be adapted to complex environments such as total darkness environment, indoor strong light and weak light, backlight and smooth light, and semi-outdoor, and has a wide range of uses
Note: For more Technical details go through Datasheet in the attachment section.
- 1280*920 high-resolution image output
- Depth map horizontal direction FOV 78°, meet the requirement of robots
- Fearless ambient light interference
- Deep calculation processors use high-performance dedicated chips
- USB2.0 standard output interface
1 x YDLIDAR OS30A Depth Camera