YDLIDAR X2L is a 360 degree 2D rangefinder developed by the YDLIDAR team and mostly used in ROS Applications. Based on the triangulation principle, it is equipped with appropriate optics, electricity and design methods to achieve high frequency and high precision distance measurement. The mechanical structure rotates 360 degrees to continuously output angle information as well as cloud point data of the scanning environment in different ranges.
- Robot navigation and obstacle avoidance
- Robot ROS teaching and research
- Regional security,
- Environmental scanning
- 3D reconstruction Commercial robot /Robot vacuum cleaner
- High Accuracy, Low power consumption
- Scanning Frequency:7Hz
- Ranging Frequency: 3000Hz
- Distance Range: 0.1-8m based on the reflectivity of objects.
- 360-degree two-dimensional rangefinder: The mechanical structure rotates 360 degrees to continuously output the angle information as well as the point cloud data of the scanning environment while ranging
- Adjustable motor speed(7Hz recommend)
- UART Communication at 3.3v
- Laser power meets Class I laser safety standards
1 x YDLIDAR X2L Range Finder