YF-DN40 1.5 inch is a plastic body water flow sensor that contains a water rotor and a hall-effect sensor and is used for flow measurement for industrial applications. When the water flows through the rotor, the rotor rolls, and its speed changes with a different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. The output of the flow sensor is proportional to the water flow. The more the water flowing more are the pulses.
- Accuracy in 1 ~ 120L / MIN ± 2% inline
- Flow pulse characteristics F = (0.45 * Q) Q = L / Min meet
- Low-temperature test at -20’C temperature placed after 72h, at room temperature for 1h, the first measurement accuracy within ± 5% value inline
- High-temperature test temperature at 85’C placed after 72h, at room temperature for 1h, the first measurement accuracy within ± 5% value
- 11/2″ DN40 flow rate 5~150L/min Plastic Hall Turbine flow sensor meter switch valve control liquid flow sensor
1 x YFDN40 Water Flow Sensor Flowmeter G11/2 5- 150L/Min
Be the first to review “YFDN40 Water Flow Sensor Flowmeter G11/2 5- 150L/Min”