The 30A 2-4S Blheli_S Brushless ESC is mainly used for RC Drone FPV Racing. BLHeli is an ESC firmware, and BLHeli_S is the 2nd generation after BLHeli. An electronic speed control or ESC is an electronic circuit that controls and regulates the speed of an electric motor. It may also provide reversing of the motor and dynamic braking.
The circuit with 12 ESR capacitors can effectively reduce the interference to the picture transmission equipment and improve the stability of the system.
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Power supply: 2-4S (7.4-16.8V)
- Continuous current: 25A
- Burst current: 30A (5S)
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- PCB+ power cord length: 12CM
- PCB+ signal line length: 16CM
1 x 30A 2-4S Bheli_S Brushless ESC