ZYMKEY4i is the fourth generation of the Zymbit security module designed to work with single-board computers like the Jetson Nano. It connects to the GPIO header of the Jetson and uses the I2C bus and GPIO-4 to communicate with the Jetson CPU via an encrypted channel.
ZYMKEY 4i can also be used with other single-board computers, including the Raspberry Pi. Click here for Getting Started with ZYMKEY4i for Raspberry Pi.
Note: For Detailed Technical Specifications about the product go through the datasheet in the Attachments
- Encrypted root file system
- Secure key storage and generation
- Physical tamper detection – perimeter breach, accelerometer
- Measures and authenticates the identity of a host device
- Supports TLS client certificates and digital signatures
- Precision Real-Time Clock, battery-backed
- I2C secure serial interface
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi GPIO header
1 x ZYMKEY4 – Security Module for Raspberry Pi & NVIDIA Jetson