- HDMI, USB, GPIO, camera, SD card, Audio jack and Ethernet port.
- White color
- Full cover of Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Come with brushless fan for cooling purpose
- Snap and fit, no screw needed
- Dimension (w x l x h): 93mm x 62mm x 28mm
- Weight: ~50 gram
How to apply with Raspberry Pi?
We gonna show you how to assemble the Raspberry Pi 2 into the built in fan white casing.
1) Firstly, connect the connector of fan into the GPIO port and make sure that the pin of the connector is facing inside.
Note: Plug into the second and third pin of first row of GPIO port like shown in the picture. Please make sure the fan’s polarity is correct.
2) After connect the fan, put Raspberry Pi 2 into another casing (no fan).
Note: Make sure that all the USB port are align with the casing.
3) Close the Raspberry Pi 2 casing. You need to push a little bit to make sure the slot are snap correctly.
How To Dismantle
You can easily dismantle the casing by pushing the two side of the casing like shown.
That is simple tutorial on how to install the casing and dismantle it.
For further inquiry kindly visit ourtechnical forum as we seldomly check the comment in the tutorial.