Seeed Studio announced Seeeduino XIAO extension board
An Arduino microcontroller that is embedded with the SAMD21 microchip.
Engineers, creators and electronic devotees might be intrigued to realize that extension boards for the Seeeduino XIAO platform have been announced this month. Offering three adaptations of extension boards, despite the fact that the design isn’t yet finalized and their designers are as yet taking thoughts and guidance from the community.
Seeeduino XIAO is the smallest Arduino compatible board in Seeeduino Family. It is an Arduino microcontroller that is embedded with the SAMD21 microchip. The interfaces of Seeeduino XIAO is rich enough in such a small Dev.
The seed studio site mentioned the following features-
“Features of the Seeeduino XIAO extension boards include:
– Powerful CPU: ARM Cortex-M0+ 32bit 48MHz microcontroller(SAMD21G18) with 256KB Flash,32KB SRAM
– Flexible compatibility: Compatible with Arduino IDE
– Easy project operation: Breadboard-friendly
– Small size: As small as a thumb(20×17.5mm) for wearable devices and small projects.
– Multiple development interfaces: 11 digital/analog pins, 10 PWM Pins, 1 DAC output, 1 SWD Bonding pad interface, 1 I2C interface, 1 UART interface, 1 SPI interface.”
Source: Seed Studio