The RV-8803 some amazing features including a temperature compensated crystal giving incredibly exact time-keeping, low force utilization, and time stamp event input.
SparkFun announced its new SparkFun RV-8803 Real Time Clock Module is a Qwiic-empowered breakout board for the RV-8803 RTC.
The RV-8803 flaunts some amazing highlights including a temperature compensated crystal giving incredibly exact time-keeping, low force utilization, and time stamp event input alongside a client programmable planning offset value.
The RV-8803 likewise has an improved I2C interface contrasted with the RV-1805 RTC that evacuates the need to grouping orders/keeps in touch with the gadget. The best part is that the temperature remuneration comes industrial facility adjusted. Using SparkFun’s convenient Qwiic framework so no soldering is required to interface it to the remainder of your framework. In any case, SparkFun still have broken out 0.1”- dispersed pins in the event that you like to utilize a breadboard .
“The SparkFun Qwiic Connect System is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong.”
• Factory Calibrated Temperature Compensation
• High Time Accuracy
• ±1.5 ppm 0 to +50°C
• ±3.0 ppm -40 to +85°C
• ±7.0 ppm +85 to +105°C
• 1.5V to 5.5V Operating Voltage Range
• 240nA @ 3.3v Low-Power Consumption
• I2C Address: 0x32
• Periodic Countdown Timer Interrupt function
• Periodic Time Update Interrupt function (seconds, minutes)
• Alarm Interrupts for weekday or date, hour and minute settings
• External Event Input with Interrupt and Time Stamp function
• Programmable Clock Output pin for peripheral devices.
• Operating temperature range: -40 to +105°C
• 2x Qwiic Connectors