Raspberry Pi Hats
₹ 1262.71 (+18% GST extra)
- Based on the Quectel M66 Module
- Send/Receive SMS
- Make/Receive voice call with 3.5mm audio jack.
- Quad-band module (850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900MHz).
- Include Onboard Bluetooth BT 3.0 with an antenna.
- Controlled via AT commands.
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi Version
- Autobauding 4800bps to 115200bps.
₹ 1601.69 (+18% GST extra)
- High Tracking and Acquisition sensitivity
- The multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS
- 99 acquisition channels, 33 tracking channels.
- Balloon mode, for high altitude up to 80km.
- PPS VS. NMEA can be used for time service.
- Support SDK command developed by Quectel.
- Automatic antenna switching function.
- Built-in Real Time Clock (RTC)
- PPS output on a fix.
- Internal patch antenna
- Fix status LED blinks to let you know when the GPS has determined the current coordinates.
- Great anti-jamming performance
₹ 1007.63 (+18% GST extra)
- Wide 6V to 28V motor Operating Voltage.
- Continuous 10A maximum current without Heatsink and 30A peak current for 10 Seconds.
- Two brushed DC motor Bidirectional control.
- Current limiting at 35A.
- PWM frequency up to 32KHz
- Support TTL PWM from the microcontroller
- Internal thermal shutdown
- Under-voltage lockout
- PWM and direction controlled driving of four externally powered NMOS transistors
- 3V and 5V logic level input.
- Display construction: 16 Characters * 2 Lines
- Dimensions: 5.74cm × 8.24cm
- Comes with a 16×2 Blue & White LCD
- Plug and play with any Raspberry Pi
- Uses only the I2C (SDA/SCL) pins
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address 0x20
- RBG backlight
- Pluggable LCD1602 module