₹ 1151.69 (+18% GST extra)
It is a customized version of the classic ARDUINO MEGA R3 board. Full integration of Atmel ATmega2560 microcontroller and ESP8266 Wi-Fi IC, with 32 Mb (megabits) of flash memory, and CH340G USB-TTL converter on a single board! All components can be set up to work together or independently.
₹ 805.08 (+18% GST extra)
- Operation and charging are possible at the same time.
- 18650 charging circuit including the 5V boosting circuit with TP5410.
- Overcharge protection, over-discharge protection built in.
- One AD inputs.
- Micro USB inputs.
- The five buttons are controlled by FLATH, RSET, D5, D6, and D7 respectively.
- The 5 Digital pins can configure the write/read/interrupt/PWM/I2C/one-wire supported separately.
₹ 350.85 (+18% GST extra)
- Microcontroller: ESP8266EX
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 11 (all I/O pins have interrupt/PWM/I2C/one-wire capability, except for D0)
- Analog Input Pins: 1
- Flash Memory: 4MB
- On-Board Switching Power Supply:
- Input Voltage Range: 9V to 12V
- Output: 5V at 1A Max
₹ 253.39 (+18% GST extra)
- It comes with USB and is more convenient to use.
- The 8F328D can be powered by 3V3 and 5V, operating at 16M frequencies with excellent levels of compatibility.
- Built-in high precision RC, without external crystal oscillator, can be stable operation.
- Less peripheral parts, simple circuit design.