- SKU: 43920₹ 149.00
₹ 126.27 (+18% GST extra)
- Driver Chip: CH340G
- Supports all basic windows versions.
- The adapter plate integrated 1000μF solid capacitors to ensure the current supply
- The power supply will not be a problem to make WIFI module crashes unresponsive.
- Using 3225 SMD crystal oscillator, improve the stability of serial work, on a beautiful and tall.
- Working voltage: 4.5V – 5.5V (Onboard 3.3v LDO Regulator)
- Working current: 300mA (LDO regulator can supply)
- SKU: 9707₹ 220.00
₹ 186.44 (+18% GST extra)
- Standard interface layout, compatible with a variety of Arduinos such as the Pro Mini
- Original FTDI FT232 chip, stable performance
- USB power has current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator
- With power, sending, receiving indicator, working status LED indicators
- Mini USB Port Connection
- Support 3.3V, 5V
- SKU: 28453₹ 349.00
₹ 295.76 (+18% GST extra)
- Baud rate: 300 – 9216000bps, automatically detecting the serial signal data rate
- Load capacity: support multipoint, each converter allows RS485 interface device to connect 32
- Interface Protection: TVS tube protection, USB self-recovery protection
- Support Windows98/ME/2000/XP/WIN7/Vista, Linux, Mac
- It can be up to 32 devices on the bus.
- SKU: 43951₹ 149.00
₹ 126.27 (+18% GST extra)
- Fully compliant USB 2.0 standard, backward compatible with USB1.1
- Support System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Linux, MacOS, and WinCE5.0 drive
- Baud Rate Range: 75bps – 115200bps, up to 6Mbps
- Supports Plug, Play and hot-swap ( USB side)
- Better than using CH341D chip or similar chip to support the laptop USB port.
- Communication distance up to 1.2KM
- SKU: 10109₹ 3,307.00
₹ 2802.54 (+18% GST extra)
- USB powered, no extra power needed to load program
- Two ZIF sockets (20 pins and 40 pins) to ease the program loading process
- Support most 8pin, 18pin, 28pin and 40pin PDIP 8 bit PIC MCU
- Support Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32 and 64-bits)
- Support Intel and AMD based system
- Support Laptop and desktop PC
- SKU: 498537₹ 699.00
₹ 592.37 (+18% GST extra)
- Stably support SignalTap II embedded logic analyzer function, no mistake while crawling data.
- Fully support all Altera products such as CPLD: MAX3000, MAX7000, MAX9000 and MAXII.
- FPGA: Stratix, StratixII, StratxIII, Cyclone, CycloneII, CycloneIII, ACEX1K, APEX20K and FLEX10K etc.
- Active serial configuration device: EPCS1, EPCS4, EPCS16, EPCS64 etc.
- Enhanced configuration devices: EPC1, EPC4.
- Supports 3 download mode: AS, PS and JTAG.
- SKU: 43742₹ 290.00
₹ 245.76 (+18% GST extra)
- USB Connector type: USB-Mini
- Chip Used: FT232RL
- Output Voltage 5v and 3.3v Indicator LEDs USB Connector
- Automatic detection of data transfer speeds up to 1Mbps
- Data exchange capability with an external interface with UART protocol
- Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows CE 4.2-5.2, Windows CE 6.0
- SKU: 28352₹ 1,240.00
₹ 1050.85 (+18% GST extra)
- Full-speed USB support using Windows standard drivers
- Real-time execution
- Processors run at maximum speeds
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Low voltage to 5V (1.8 to the 5V range)
- Read/write program and data memory of the microcontroller
- Program up to 512K byte flash.
- SKU: 43286₹ 580.00
₹ 491.53 (+18% GST extra)
- Support the most popular programming PIC chips, read, encryption and other features!
- No external power supply, communication, and power is only a USB cable to print complete, without any cable.
- PICSTARTPLUS much faster rate than programming.
- Can easily read the contents of the chip program area.
- Automatic programming verification.
- Comprehensive information prompts, allowing users to understand the working state.
- SKU: 10061₹ 366.00
₹ 310.17 (+18% GST extra)
To ease user, Cytron has created this UIC-A so that user can use any programmer regardless of the development board. For example, a development board which uses PICkit2’s socket standard, which is 6-way header pins can be programmed with UIC000B by using the UIC-A!
- SKU: 10048₹ 418.00
₹ 354.24 (+18% GST extra)
- No external power needed
- Power Indicator LED on board
- Fit perfectly with UIC00A and UIC00B
- Support 18-pin, 28-pin, and 40-pin 8-bit PIC microcontroller.
- Selector to program 18-pin or 28-pin&40-pin PIC
- Come with 40-pin ZIF socket for ease of plug and unplug of PIC
- SKU: 408164₹ 699.00
₹ 592.37 (+18% GST extra)
- High-Speed USB2.0 specification at 480Mbps, compatible with USB 1.1
- USB2.0 Core, high speed 8051 core, 16K RAM.
- Built-in IDE interface for IDE devices
- Powered by USB Port
- Compact Design
- SKU: 130268₹ 285.00
₹ 241.53 (+18% GST extra)
- USB interface
- With CH341A chip
- Support 24 EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin or 16pin chip
- With 24/25 status indicator lamp
- Support USB to TTL conversionSupport 24EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin/ 16pin chip
- Recognize 25 series chip automatically
- Supports download STC series procedure of single chip
- SPI pin to support expanding the utility
- STC microcontroller supports a full range of program download
- Support expanding the utility by SPI pin
- With SOP8 SOP16 to DIP8 converter board
- SKU: 31145₹ 72.00
₹ 61.02 (+18% GST extra)
- Made of high-quality material, practical and durable
- No. of Pinon USBASP side: 10.
- No. of Pinon Device under programming side: 6.
- Connector type on USBASP side: Male.
- Connector type on Device under programming side: Female.
- Header Pin Pitch: 2.54mm (0.1in).
- Pin Numbers Text: Yes on Top and Bottom sides of every pin.