Audio Module/ Amplifier
AVR ISP 10 Pin to 6 Pin Adapter BoardSKU: 31145
- Made of high-quality material, practical and durable
- No. of Pinon USBASP side: 10.
- No. of Pinon Device under programming side: 6.
- Connector type on USBASP side: Male.
- Connector type on Device under programming side: Female.
- Header Pin Pitch: 2.54mm (0.1in).
- Pin Numbers Text: Yes on Top and Bottom sides of every pin.
CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer with Software & DriverSKU: 130268
- USB interface
- With CH341A chip
- Support 24 EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin or 16pin chip
- With 24/25 status indicator lamp
- Support USB to TTL conversionSupport 24EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin/ 16pin chip
- Recognize 25 series chip automatically
- Supports download STC series procedure of single chip
- SPI pin to support expanding the utility
- STC microcontroller supports a full range of program download
- Support expanding the utility by SPI pin
- With SOP8 SOP16 to DIP8 converter board
PIC Development board
ICSP Programmer Socket – UIC-SSKU: 10048
No external power needed
Power Indicator LED on board
Fit perfectly with UIC00A and UIC00B
Support 18-pin, 28-pin, and 40-pin 8-bit PIC microcontroller.
Selector to program 18-pin or 28-pin&40-pin PIC
Come with 40-pin ZIF socket for ease of plug and unplug of PIC
ICSP Universal SocketSKU: 10061
To ease user, Cytron has created this UIC-A so that user can use any programmer regardless of the development board. For example, a development board which uses PICkit2’s socket standard, which is 6-way header pins can be programmed with UIC000B by using the UIC-A!SKU: 10061
PIC Development board
PIC K150 USB Automatic Develop Microcontroller Programmer with ICSP Cable (Body width: 4 mm)PIC Development board
PIC K150 USB Automatic Develop Microcontroller Programmer with ICSP Cable (Body width: 4 mm)SKU: 43286
- Support the most popular programming PIC chips, read, encryption and other features!
- No external power supply, communication, and power is only a USB cable to print complete, without any cable.
- PICSTARTPLUS much faster rate than programming.
- Can easily read the contents of the chip program area.
- Automatic programming verification.
- Comprehensive information prompts, allowing users to understand the working state.
PIC Development board
PICkit3 Debugger Programmer Emulator Controller Development BoardSKU: 28352
- Full-speed USB support using Windows standard drivers
- Real-time execution
- Processors run at maximum speeds
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Low voltage to 5V (1.8 to the 5V range)
- Read/write program and data memory of the microcontroller
- Program up to 512K byte flash.
TTL FTDI Transmitter USB For 3.3V/5V Dual power FT232RL MWC ProgrammerSKU: 43742
- USB Connector type: USB-Mini
- Chip Used: FT232RL
- Output Voltage 5v and 3.3v Indicator LEDs USB Connector
- Automatic detection of data transfer speeds up to 1Mbps
- Data exchange capability with an external interface with UART protocol
- Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows CE 4.2-5.2, Windows CE 6.0
USB Blaster ALTERA CPLD/FPGA ProgrammerSKU: 498537
- Stably support SignalTap II embedded logic analyzer function, no mistake while crawling data.
- Fully support all Altera products such as CPLD: MAX3000, MAX7000, MAX9000 and MAXII.
- FPGA: Stratix, StratixII, StratxIII, Cyclone, CycloneII, CycloneIII, ACEX1K, APEX20K and FLEX10K etc.
- Active serial configuration device: EPCS1, EPCS4, EPCS16, EPCS64 etc.
- Enhanced configuration devices: EPC1, EPC4.
- Supports 3 download mode: AS, PS and JTAG.
USB PIC Programmer – UP00BSKU: 10109
- USB powered, no extra power needed to load program
- Two ZIF sockets (20 pins and 40 pins) to ease the program loading process
- Support most 8pin, 18pin, 28pin and 40pin PDIP 8 bit PIC MCU
- Support Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32 and 64-bits)
- Support Intel and AMD based system
- Support Laptop and desktop PC
USB to RS485 Converter Adapter Support WIN7 XP Vista Linux Mac OSSKU: 43951
- Fully compliant USB 2.0 standard, backward compatible with USB1.1
- Support System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Linux, MacOS, and WinCE5.0 drive
- Baud Rate Range: 75bps – 115200bps, up to 6Mbps
- Supports Plug, Play and hot-swap ( USB side)
- Better than using CH341D chip or similar chip to support the laptop USB port.
- Communication distance up to 1.2KM
USB to RS485 TTL Serial Converter Adapter FT232SKU: 28453
- Baud rate: 300 – 9216000bps, automatically detecting the serial signal data rate
- Load capacity: support multipoint, each converter allows RS485 interface device to connect 32
- Interface Protection: TVS tube protection, USB self-recovery protection
- Support Windows98/ME/2000/XP/WIN7/Vista, Linux, Mac
- It can be up to 32 devices on the bus.
USB TO UART TTL 5V 3.3V FT232RL Download Cable To Serial Adapter Module For ArduinoSKU: 9707
- Standard interface layout, compatible with a variety of Arduinos such as the Pro Mini
- Original FTDI FT232 chip, stable performance
- USB power has current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator
- With power, sending, receiving indicator, working status LED indicators
- Mini USB Port Connection
- Support 3.3V, 5V
USB to UART/ESP8266 Adapter Programmer for ESP-01 WiFi Modules with CH340G ChipSKU: 43920
- Driver Chip: CH340G
- Supports all basic windows versions.
- The adapter plate integrated 1000μF solid capacitors to ensure the current supply
- The power supply will not be a problem to make WIFI module crashes unresponsive.
- Using 3225 SMD crystal oscillator, improve the stability of serial work, on a beautiful and tall.
- Working voltage: 4.5V – 5.5V (Onboard 3.3v LDO Regulator)
- Working current: 300mA (LDO regulator can supply)