Want to be the part of our team?
Just apply for right position!
We need a driven individual who can:
- Design and implement product features independently
- Write efficient, testable, and efficient code
- Program server side logic to power ecommerce platform
- Integrate various data sources
- Communicate well with relevant stakeholders
Qualification / Required Skillset:
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of computing fundamentals
- Experience in PHP, with knowledge of at least one PHP web framework, WordPress experience is a big plus.
- Experience with Relational Database Systems ( i. e. Oracle or MySQL or any other)
- Experience with version control tools ( i. e. Git, Perforce, Mercurial or SVN )
- Basic knowledge of Linux shell scripting, system administration experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of container technologies (i.e. Docker) is a plus.
- Basic communication skills (written and verbal)
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping analyzing touch points with the organization and maximizing commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Electronic or Engineering related to subject.
- 0 to 1+ years of Embedded Systems Design and Programming
- Good knowledge in Raspberry pi and Arduino
- Must have the string knowledge of C/C++.
- Experience with Circuit Design
- Having knowledge of PCB Design and Customization is a plus
- Design and build devices using Raspberry pi or Arduino and other microcontroller based system
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Develop custom Real Time motor driver controller software.
- Work on bug fixing and improving hardware/software performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Position:Embedded Software Engineer
- Experience:0-1+ Years’ Experience in Embedded Programming and Hardware Design
- Qualification:Electronic or Engineering Subject
- Skills:PCB Design, C/C++ Programming for Raspberry Pi or Arduino
- We are looking for a sincere and hardworking candidates for the post of inventory management executive. Following is the job description.
- The candidate must have attention to details and must be neat and clean with his/her job as the warehouse management involves co-coordinating between lots of processes. As we have more than 2500 different products, he needs to perform stocking in process which involves putting the item at its right locations. For this task basic computer proficiency is a must as the system semi-automated. Following are the tasks that the candidate needs to perform.
- Material handling in warehouse, with proper maintenance of all the warehouse resources.
- Picking the right items from the warehouse rack locations as per order and packaging the order with the appropriate boxes, shipping label and other safety stickers
- Stocking in input materials into right locations and updating the same in the system.
- He must know riding two wheeler, as the candidate will have to arrange warehouse accessories from local vendors.
- Educational qualification: Any bachelor degree (B. Sc., B.Com, B.A.) or 12th pass. Freshers and experienced candidates may apply
- All-in-all, the candidate should some degree of common sense with attention to details and a zeal to learn new things. Appropriate warehouse related training will be given to candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities
To accomplish their primary goal of procuring different products which can be made available on Robu.in. Interacting, negotiating and ensuring speedy delivery to the robu warehouse will be the primary task of Purchase Engineer. Below are the detailed qualities that we are looking in a Procurement Engineer.
Procurement Engineers use their specialized knowledge to determine that the facility has the machinery, components and supplies needed to efficiently and safely operate. They review any engineering changes that impact material or supplier, to adjust stocks accordingly.
An important responsibility of a Procurement Engineer is choosing the appropriate suppliers to purchase from. Procurement Engineers do extensive industry research and compares their products and prices.
Negotiate Prices and Award Contracts
Once the Procurement Engineer has selected vendors, they negotiate sales agreements to purchase the required products. They then award contracts to the vendors, and continue to administer these contracts throughout the relationship.
Procurement Engineers are responsible for managing supplier performance in terms of quality, cost, delivery, and responsiveness. They periodically review suppliers, and launch improvement programs where required. Procurement Engineers must always be thinking of ways to eliminate waste and variability in the supply chain.
Detail-oriented and driven, successful Procurement Engineers are able to integrate their technical knowledge with business acumen. They work well independently and are committed to thinking outside of the box to achieve results. In addition to these general skills and personality traits, employers are seeking Procurement Engineer candidates with the following skills.
Core skills: Based on job listings we looked at, employers want Procurement Engineers with these core skills. If you want to work as a Procurement Engineer, focus on the following.
- BE/B-Tech in Electronics and telecommunication/ Mechanical/Instrumentation-freshers can apply
- Experience in an engineering, procurement and operations would be desirable.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with personal computers and networking, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyze bills of material and drawings to understand key requirements
- Knowledge and direct experience in negotiating contracts and quotations with Contract Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Ability to identify cost reduction opportunities
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Educational Qualification:-B.Com/M.Com or someone having work experience in handling accounting softwares can apply
Mechanical design engineer:-
- Use specialized software to create models and drawings of products Like ProE, Catia, Autocad 3D-This is a must
- Research new materials and methods of development
- Organize and maintain existing engineering records
- Construct prototypes and confirm designs with design/purchasing team
- Perform physical testing on engineering prototypes
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry and business standards
- Follow-up with the suppliers for production and ensuring the quality standards at robu.in
- Educational Qualification: - BE Mechanical-freshers can apply.
Font office representative.
- Answer phones and route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Proficient in mailing and other communications.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Arrange appointments.
- Microsoft excel knowledge is essential—> this is required to enter and arrange data in a particular format.
- Educational qualifications:- Any Batchelor degree holder with good communication skills can apply, fresher candidate can apply
Interested candidates, please fill following form and submit your latest resume and we will get back you if you fit the bill.
Or send your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org