Wish to be a part of our team?
Check out our openings!
- HR Executive (Salary negotiable for deserving candidates)
* Reviewing resumes and applications
* Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers
* Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews
* Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
* Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
* Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
* Handling insurance-related issues
* Managing workplace safety issues
* Training new or existing employees
* Firing staff
* Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
* Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations – PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc
* Preparation of salary statement
* Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
* Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
* Ensuring statutory compliances for PF withdrawal, annual returns, factory license, shop and establishment license, labour law and record information on a timely basis
* Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
* Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
* Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
* Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
* Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
* Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
* Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation
* Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly
* Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization
* Keeping records of staff insurance and ensuring timely renewal
Interested candidates, please fill the following form and submit your updated resume. We’ll get back you if you fit the bill.
Or send your resumes directly to email@example.com
- Customer Service Team Leader
Duties and Responsibilities
For Customer Service Team Leaders, it’s all about how their group performs. To maximize productivity and quality customer care, they perform a range of core duties. Among the most common are:
Hiring and Training Staff
With a firm grasp of what their company wants from its customer service team, Customer Service Team Leaders recruit, interview and hire candidates. They then get these new team members up to speed on duties and expectations.
Handling Daily Operations
Customer Service Team Leaders make sure correct procedures are followed and routinely give directions to their staff on what to do and how to improve. When an employee needs help dealing with customer concerns, Customer Service Team Leaders may step in, offer advice or authorize a special adjustment.
Boosting Team Morale
Happy customers enhance a company’s reputation. Customer Service Team Leaders encourage their charges to take their positions seriously and work hard to build a loyal customer base. If problems exist between employees, Customer Service Team Leaders rectify the situation before it affects workplace culture.
Customer Service Team Leaders monitor how both groups and individual employees are performing. They think of ways to increase productivity and customer satisfaction. Their observations may be documented in written reports.
Good leaders know that those “in the trenches” often have interesting ideas and perspectives. Customer Service Team Leaders ask their staff for input on how to increase productivity and better serve clients.
Customer Service Team Leaders work closely with Customer Service Managers. They may help these managers with tasks such as scheduling, new initiatives and reward programs.
Customer Service Team Leader Skills
As the name implies, Customer Service Team Leaders are expected exhibit exceptional leadership. They aim to bring out the best in others in order to accomplish the ultimate goal of building solid relationships with those who buy their company’s products and services. In addition to the ability to rally their colleagues, Customer Service Team Leaders do well when they possess the following skills:
- Exhibiting patience in order to appease the most difficult clients
- Communicating clearly with team members so that they are on the same page in regards to handling situations
- Following through on inquiries and projects to ensure completion
- Managing the performance of others seriously but tactfully
- PHP Developer
We need a driven individual who can:
- Design and implement product features independently
- Write efficient, testable, and efficient code
- Program server side logic to power ecommerce platform
- Integrate various data sources
- Communicate well with relevant stakeholders
Qualification / Required Skillset:
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of computing fundamentals
- Experience in PHP, with knowledge of at least one PHP web framework, WordPress experience is a big plus.
- Experience with Relational Database Systems ( i. e. Oracle or MySQL or any other)
- Experience with version control tools ( i. e. Git, Perforce, Mercurial or SVN )
- Basic knowledge of Linux shell scripting, system administration experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of container technologies (i.e. Docker) is a plus.
- Basic communication skills (written and verbal)
- Customer Service Executive:
The primary responsibilities of a Customer Service Executive would be :
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Competencies and Skills Required
Customer Service Executive plays a critical role in providing an interface between customers and the client company. ITeS companies look for candidates who have good communications skills, interpersonal skills and can handle stress well. The candidate should possess good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, to make a recommendation or solution to the customer’s problem. A clear and pleasant speaking voice and fluency in English is also desired. The major skills and competencies that employers look for in a candidate are:
- Good communications skills
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Embedded Engineer
We are looking for someone who has-
- Degree in Electronic or Engineering related to subject.
- 0 to 1+ years of Embedded Systems Design and Programming
- Good knowledge in Raspberry pi and Arduino
- Must have the string knowledge of C/C++.
- Experience with Circuit Design
- Having knowledge of PCB Design and Customization is a plus
- Design and build devices using Raspberry pi or Arduino and other microcontroller based system
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Develop custom Real Time motor driver controller software.
- Work on bug fixing and improving hardware/software performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Position:Embedded Software Engineer
- Experience:0-1+ Years’ Experience in Embedded Programming and Hardware Design
- Qualification:Electronic or Engineering Subject
- Skills:PCB Design, C/C++ Programming for Raspberry Pi or Arduino
- Warehouse Associate
- We are looking for a sincere and hardworking candidates for the post of inventory management executive. Following is the job description.
- The candidate must have attention to details and must be neat and clean with his/her job as the warehouse management involves co-coordinating between lots of processes. As we have more than 2500 different products, he needs to perform stocking in process which involves putting the item at its right locations. For this task basic computer proficiency is a must as the system semi-automated. Following are the tasks that the candidate needs to perform.
- Material handling in warehouse, with proper maintenance of all the warehouse resources.
- Picking the right items from the warehouse rack locations as per order and packaging the order with the appropriate boxes, shipping label and other safety stickers
- Stocking in input materials into right locations and updating the same in the system.
- He must know riding two wheeler, as the candidate will have to arrange warehouse accessories from local vendors.
- Educational qualification: Any bachelor degree (B. Sc., B.Com, B.A.) or 12th pass. Freshers and experienced candidates may apply
- All-in-all, the candidate should have some degree of common sense with attention to details and a zeal to learn new things. Appropriate warehouse related training will be given to candidates.
- Purchase Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
To accomplish their primary goal of procuring different products which can be made available on Robu.in. Interacting, negotiating and ensuring speedy delivery to the robu warehouse will be the primary task of Purchase Engineer. Below are the detailed qualities that we are looking in a Procurement Engineer.
Procurement Engineers use their specialized knowledge to determine that the facility has the machinery, components and supplies needed to efficiently and safely operate. They review any engineering changes that impact material or supplier, to adjust stocks accordingly.
An important responsibility of a Procurement Engineer is choosing the appropriate suppliers to purchase from. Procurement Engineers do extensive industry research and compares their products and prices.
Negotiate Prices and Award Contracts
Once the Procurement Engineer has selected vendors, they negotiate sales agreements to purchase the required products. They then award contracts to the vendors, and continue to administer these contracts throughout the relationship.
Procurement Engineers are responsible for managing supplier performance in terms of quality, cost, delivery, and responsiveness. They periodically review suppliers, and launch improvement programs where required. Procurement Engineers must always be thinking of ways to eliminate waste and variability in the supply chain.
Detail-oriented and driven, successful Procurement Engineers are able to integrate their technical knowledge with business acumen. They work well independently and are committed to thinking outside of the box to achieve results. In addition to these general skills and personality traits, employers are seeking Procurement Engineer candidates with the following skills.
Core skills: Based on job listings we looked at, employers want Procurement Engineers with these core skills. If you want to work as a Procurement Engineer, focus on the following.
- BE/B-Tech in Electronics and telecommunication/ Mechanical/Instrumentation-freshers can apply
- Experience in an engineering, procurement and operations would be desirable.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with personal computers and networking, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyze bills of material and drawings to understand key requirements
- Knowledge and direct experience in negotiating contracts and quotations with Contract Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Ability to identify cost reduction opportunities
- Font office representative
- Answer phones and route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Proficient in mailing and other communications.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Arrange appointments.
- Microsoft excel knowledge is essential—> this is required to enter and arrange data in a particular format.
- Educational qualifications:- Any Bachelor degree holder with good communication skills can apply, fresher candidate can apply
Interested candidates please fill the following form and submit your updated resume and we’ll get back you if you fit the bill.
Or send your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org