Advance Development Boards
₹ 1631.36 (+18% GST extra)
- Recommended Input Voltage: 12V
- Input Voltage Range: 5-15V
- 2 Pin 2mm SMD JST Right-angle Connector for Input supply
- On-board TPS62133RGTT Synchronous step down DC-DC converter.
- Power Status LED (RED)
- Micro USB for Communication with Android.
- One start LED connected to boot pin (RC12 =Pin no. 39).
- User Switch SW1, SW2 connected to any port pin through SW1, SW2 Jumper respectively.
- 580 MHz MIPS CPU
- Single input single output(1T1R) Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4G)
- Pin-out for GPIO, I2C, SPI, SPIS, UART, PWM, and Ethernet Port
- 32MB Flash and 128MB DDR2 RAM
- USB host
- Micro SD slot
- Support for Arduino (ATmega32U4)
₹ 1244.92 (+18% GST extra)
Get creative, get connected & get coding with the BBC micro:bit go. A complete set containing all the parts and inspirational ideas to get started with the BBC micro:bit. Each BBC micro:bit go contains 1x BBC micro:bit, USB cable, battery holder & 2x AAA batteries along with a Quick Start Guide featuring 4 fun ideas all in a retail ready pack.
₹ 7626.27 (+18% GST extra)
Intel Corporation introduces the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2 on Nov. 14, 2018, at Intel AI Devcon in Beijing. Designed to build smarter AI algorithms and for prototyping computer vision at the network edge, the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2 enables deep neural network testing, tuning and prototyping, so developers can go from prototyping into production. (Credit: Intel Corporation)
₹ 1355.08 (+18% GST extra)
- Onboard EP2C5T144 chip
- EPROM chip configuration using EPCS4, the size of 4Mbit
- Onboard 50M active patch crystal (Crystal Slaughter halfback)
- Power supply with a largemouth outlet, single 5V power supply
- Board has power indicator and resets switch
- Onboard 3 SMD LED, the LED test can be done an experiment, more experiments using lead to complete