₹ 83.9 (+18% GST extra)
- All SD SPI pins output, MOSI, SCK, MISO, and CS.
- Support 5V/3.3V input.
- This module can handle 2GB SD cards.
- Size:4.7 x 3.1 cm.
- LED indicator.
- SD Card Holder.
- Onboard 3.3V regulator (AMS1117-3.3) for +5v to 3.3V generation. 3.3V is also available as output.
₹ 368.64 (+18% GST extra)
- 2×8 connector, easy with the MCU mount.
- Jumper selectable can work in parallel or serial mode.
- On board 3.3 V LDO 1117, provides 800 mA current.
- 5 V power supply is powered by the target board.
- 12 MHZ crystal.
₹ 241.53 (+18% GST extra)
- USB interface
- With CH341A chip
- Support 24 EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin or 16pin chip
- With 24/25 status indicator lamp
- Support USB to TTL conversionSupport 24EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin/ 16pin chip
- Recognize 25 series chip automatically
- Supports download STC series procedure of single chip
- SPI pin to support expanding the utility
- STC microcontroller supports a full range of program download
- Support expanding the utility by SPI pin
- With SOP8 SOP16 to DIP8 converter board
₹ 105.93 (+18% GST extra)
- Chipset : AT24C256.
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to 125°C.
- Storage Temperature: -65°C to 150°C.
- The voltage on Any Pin with respect to the ground: -1.0V to 6.25V.
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 6.25V DC.