The Arducam 13MP MIPI camera module is mainly designed for Raspberry pi boards and it can be connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface without additional hardware.
This camera is based on a 1/3 inch Sony IMX135 image sensor which adopts Exmor-R™ technology to achieve high-speed image capturing with high sensitivity and low noise performance. “RGBW coding” color filter is employed and RGB primary color mosaic is reproduced on-chip. High sensitivity, low dark current, and smear-free features are achieved. It equips an electronic shutter with variable integration time.
This MIPI camera module can be used on other ARM, FPGA, DSP, or Nvidia TX1/TX2 hardware platform as well.
- Cellular phones
- Other battery-powered products
- ARM/FPGA/DSP based platforms
- 1/3 inch Back-illuminated Sony Exmor-R sensor IMX135
- Support 13MP/1080p/720p resolution, RAW8/RAW10 output
- CSI-2 serial data output (MIPI 2Lane/4Lane selectable)
- 2-wire I2C communication for sensor register settings
- High sensitivity, low dark current, no smear, excellent anti-blooming characteristics
- Image compensation processing functions (defect correction, noise reduction)
- RGBW coding (R, G, B, and “White”(achromatic)) color filter and RGB primary color mosaic reproduction on chip
- Programmable motorized focus lens, FOV 60 degrees
- Support all series Raspberry pi boards
Package Contents :
1 x Arducam 13MP IMX135MIPI Color Camera Module for Raspberry Pi
1 x 150mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
1 x 80mm 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable