This is Cellmeter 8 Multi-Functional Digital Power Servo Tester. The CellMeter-8 has all of the features of the CellMeter-7, but also adds new features namely a Servo Tester, Storage Discharge Function and a Backlit Display.
The addition of the Servo Tester is really useful; for the drone builders, you can use it to spin up your motors to check spin direction without having to use an FC or receiver. For those into planes, you can use it to check servo throws and set the neutral point.
The Cellmeter 8 Multi-Functional Digital Power servo Tester is an essential piece of equipment any hobbyist using LiPo batteries should own. The Cellmeter 8 will help you to quickly diagnose the health of your pack with an easy to read LCD screen, this unit works with any LiPo pack from 2s~8s.
This Multifunctional fully Automatic indispensable tool gives you the following information in a logical and easy to follow pattern with a simple push of a button. Can be used to check the battery voltage of Lithium batteries including Li-PO, LiFe, Li-Ion, as well as NiMH and NiCd batteries.
Measure the voltage of both individual cells and full battery voltage, and can also indicate the highest voltage cell, lowest voltage cell, and difference that is various Display Mode: Battery Cell Voltage, Total Voltage, Lowest Cell Voltage, Highest Cell Voltage, Voltage Gap Between Highest and Lowest Cell and Remaining Battery Capacity in Percent(%).
- High visibility LCD display screen
- Port for balance plug for up to 8 cell Lipo, LiFe, or Li-Ion batteries
- Can be used as Servo tester to test standard and narrow servos.
- Port for discharge plug of NiMh/NiCd batteries
- Can be used to check the battery voltage of Lithium batteries including Lipo, LiFe, Li-Ion, as well as NiMH and NiCd batteries.
- Measure the voltage of both individual cells and full battery voltage, and can also indicate the highest voltage cell, lowest voltage cell, and difference.
Package includes :
1 x Cellmeter 8 Multi-Functional Digital Power servo Tester
1 x User Manual