The Foxeer Arrow V2 HS1190 is the advanced version of the Foxeer HS1177. It features an excellent wide dynamic range and supports a 5-35v input voltage range. It also has an inbuilt OSD and MIC. The OSD will display battery voltage, flight time, and customizable user name.
This is Version 2 (V2) of the Foxeer Arrow, and as a result, boasts multiple improvements over the V1. Those improvements are:
- Three independently controlled OSD parameters: User name, timer, and voltage. Their positions can be moved.
- OSD flashing issue has been fixed.
- Upgrade to a better power module features up to 35v direct plug-in.
- Upgrade to 7-Pin to monitor battery consumption.
- Voltage calibration function. If the voltage is not the same as real power, it can be adjusted by OSD.
- The cable connector (2-Pin) is short and matches an extended cable (could be removed), which makes OSD setup a breeze.
This Foxeer Arrow V2 HS1190 FPV Camera comes standard with a high-quality 2.5mm lens and IR Block filter.
- 1/3 Sony Super HAD II CCD
- Built-in FPV OSD (Voltage, Flight Time, Name)
- Built-in Audio
- Wide Dynamic Range (D-WDR)
- Wide Voltage Range DC5V-35V
- Various Installation Options
- 2.5mm lens
- IR-Block NTSC
- Color: Black / Orange (Optional)
1 x HS1190 Foxeer Arrow Camera w/ OSD
1 x Metal bracket
1 x OSD control board
1 x Plastic rings set
1 x 7pin servo cable
1 x Spare Camera case