Events Coordinator Cum Technical Exhibitor
We at Robu.In are seeking for a highly motivated and organized individual to join our Digital Marketing Department as a Events Coordinator Cum Technical Exhibitor. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Technology, exceptional organizational skills, and a proven track record in planning, executing, and managing successful Tech-Events, Exhibitions, and Expos. This role requires effective communication, strategic thinking, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to help drive sales and enhance the company’s Brand Presence & Brand Value in the Tech industry.
Number of Positions: 01 only required.
Experience: 1 to 2 years only in Event-Planning, Coordinating and Executing of Tech-Events, Exhibitions and Expos..
Salary: In-Hand Rs.15,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month + PF, ESIC, & Health Insurance Benefits (CTC: Rs. 2,38,094/-to Rs. 3,61,785/- per annum).
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business, or in relevant field. Candidates having the required relevant Certifications/Expertise would be a plus.
Gender: Male Candidates only apply.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan, Coordinate and Execute Technical Events, Exhibitions and Expos from its initial conception to its completion.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine Event Objectives, Target Audiences, and Messaging.
- Select suitable Event Venues, Negotiate-Contracts, and manage Logistical arrangements.
- Develop Event Timelines, Schedules and Budgets ensuring all aspects are within the allocated resources.
- Identify, evaluate & select Vendors, Suppliers and Partners for event-related services.
- Negotiate Contracts and manage Relationships to ensure seamless execution of events.
- Collaborate with partners to develop joint marketing strategies and maximize event exposure.
- Coordinate for Event Logistics including set-ups, registrations, audio-visual equipment’s and catering.
- Ensure all Technical requirements are met such as Networking, Infrastructure, Hardware and Software.
- Oversee On-Site Event Operations to address any issues, ensuring smooth experience for the attendees.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify potential leads and prospects at events.
- Facilitate interactions between attendees and sales representatives to help drive business opportunities.
- Collect and analyze data on lead generation for our Purchase & Sales Department and achieve event ROI for continuous improvement.
- Conduct Post-Event evaluations to assess the success of each event and identify areas/scope’s for improvement.
- Analyze attendee Feedbacks, Sales Outcomes and Event-Metrics to refine future strategies.
- Proven experience as an Exhibitions & Technical-Events Coordinator or any similar role.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities to liaise effectively with internal teams, vendors, exhibitors, and attendees.
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to unforeseen circumstances.
- A passion for delivering exceptional event experiences and exceeding expectations.
- Previous experience in organizing exhibitions or trade shows is a plus.
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices in event management.
- Any Bachelor Degree with Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Social Skills.
1) 5 Days working.
2) 2 Weekly Off’s (Sat-Sun Fixed Off’s).
3) Flexible Working hours. Office Timings: 09:00 am to 06:30 pm.
4) Health Insurance Benefit.
5) P.F, E.S.I.C & Gratuity Benefits.
6) Freedom to choose your carrier path.
|Designation||EXHIBITIONS & TECHNICAL-EVENTS COORDINATOR|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree, Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business, or a relevant field with Excellent English Communication Skills. Or Candidates with required relevant Certifications/Expertise.|
|Number of Positions||01 only required.|
|Gender||Male Candidates only apply.|
|Salary Range/CTC||In-Hand Rs.15,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month + PF, ESIC, & Health Insurance Benefits (CTC: Rs. 2,38,094/-to Rs. 3,61,785/- per annum).|
|Experience||1-to-2 years in Event-Planning, Coordinating and Executing of Tech-Events, Exhibitions & Expos.|
|Job Location||Dighi, Pune Maharashtra|