₹ 61.02 (+18% GST extra)
- No direction, any angle can trigger the work.
- Sensitivity switches can be selected for the trigger sensitivity according to circuit requirements.
- This switch is suitable for the trigger of the small current circuit.
- Component Type: SW-18015P
- Maximum voltage: 12V
- Rated Heating Current: 20mA
₹ 76.27 (+18% GST extra)
- Using SW-420 normally closed type vibration sensor
- Comparator output, clean signal, good waveform, strong driving ability, >15mA
- Operating voltage 3.3V ~ 5V
- Output format: digital switching output (0 and 1)
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
- With bolt holes for easy installation
₹ 283.9 (+18% GST extra)
- Low current consumption (typical 30 mA)
- CW or pulse operation
- Flat profile
- Long detection range (20 m)
- Supply voltage: 4.75V to 5.25V
- X-Band Frequency: 10.525 GHz
- Minimum Power Output: 13 dBm EIRP
₹ 233.05 (+18% GST extra)
- Has a signal output instruction
- When the output valid signal is high, the light goes out
- The sensitivity is adjustable (fine-tuning)
- The wide detection range of vibration, no direction
- With mounting holes, firmware installation is flexible and convenient.