After purchasing an open-source product that is not electrical level compatible, you may find that your sensor cannot work normally or even is easy to be damaged because the level of the sensor and your controller are not compatible. Apart from the poor experience you encountered, this also causes economic losses. In order to solve this problem, DFRobot launched a level conversion module with strong level compatibility and fast signal conversion speed.
This 8-bit non-inverting translator uses two separate configurable power-supply rails. The A port is designed to track VCCA. VCCA accepts any supply voltage from 1.2 V to 3.6 V. VCCA must be less than or equal to VCCB. The B port is designed to track VCCB. VCCB accepts any supply voltage from 1.65 V to 5.5 V. This allows for low-voltage bidirectional translation between any of the 1.2V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, and 5V voltage nodes. It can automatically track the power supply voltage and its conversion speed can reach up to 60Mbps in push-pull applications. The module can be used in the level conversion of communication protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI, and OneWire.
- Low power consumption
- High conversion speed, up to 60Mbps in push-pull applications, up to 2Mbps in open-drain applications
- Bidirectional automatic conversion, no direction control needed
- VCCA Voltage Range: 1.2V-3.6V
- VCCB Voltage Range: 1.65V-5.5V
- Conditions of Use: VCCB>VCCA
- Working Current: 30uA
- Support Port: push-pull, open-drain
- Conversion Speed: push-pull 60Mbps(MAX)\open-drain 2Mbps(MAX)
- Working Temperature Range: -30℃~75℃
- Product Size: 15.5*26mm/0.61×1.02 inches
- Mounting Hole Pitch: 22mm
- Mounting Hole Size: M2.0
Please visit the DFrobot wiki page for more information about this product. Any suggestions for improvement, such as correcting errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials, will be highly appreciated.
1 x 8-Bit Level Translator
2 x 2.54 Black Single Row 10Pin