This is a dissolved oxygen sensor kit, which is compatible with Arduino microcontrollers. This dissolved oxygen meter product is used to measure the dissolved oxygen in water, to reflect the water quality. It is widely applied in many water quality applications, such as aquaculture, environment monitoring, natural science, etc.
There’s an old saying regarding keeping fish, “Good fish deserves good water”. Good water quality is very important to aquatic organisms. Dissolved oxygen is one of the important parameters to reflect water quality. Low dissolved oxygen in the water will lead to difficulty in breathing for aquatic organisms, which may threaten their lives.
We launched a new open-source dissolved oxygen sensor kit, which is compatible with Arduino. This product is used to measure the dissolved oxygen in water, to reflect the water quality. This sensor kit helps you quickly to build your own dissolved oxygen detector.
- Galvanic probe, no need polarization time
- The filling solution and membrane cap is replaceable, low maintenance cost
- 3.3~5.5V wide-range power supply, compatible with most Arduino micro-controller
- 0~3.0V analog output, compatible with all micro-controllers with ADC function.
- Gravity interface, plug, and play, easy to use
1 x Gravity Lab Grade Analog Dissolved Oxygen Sensor / Meter Kit For Arduino