This DIY LED Music Spectrum Display Kit is an LED lamp equalizer board that can change with the rhythm of the music. This approximately 1cm bigger than credit card in size LED music spectrum DIY kit with white color PCB printed with all component structure.
There is a total of 131 SMD LEDs with three different colors in 11 rows and 12 columns. Because there are too many LEDs, manual welding takes a lot of time, and the MCU pin is a little dense, so to weld, the LEDs and MCU you need have a micro-component soldering setup and little expertise to do the soldering.
The kit also comes with an Acrylic transparent case to keep all assembly in one case with the access to speaker sound and connection ports.
Here I have found the Blog where they guided how to build this project with steps. CLICK HERE
- Operating voltage: 5V USB power supply
- Signal access mode: 3.5 audio line input audio signal
- Installation: DIY welding assembly
- Dimensions: 108 x 70 x 16mm (Length x high x thickness)
- Weight: 130g (including housing); 67g (excluding housing)
1 x DIY LED Music Spectrum Display Kit