The Grove – High Precision Barometric Pressure Sensor is based on Infineon’s latest DPS310. The DPS310 is a miniaturized Digital Barometric Air Pressure Sensor with high accuracy and low current consumption, capable of measuring both pressure and temperature. The pressure measurement range of this sensor is 300 -1200 hPa, and the temperature measurement range is -40-85 ° C. Therefore you can use it to measure the air pressure, altitude, temperature, and build your own Arduino barometer.
This sensor is not only highly accurate but also extremely easy to use. You can flexibly choose the onboard Grove IIC interface or 6-pin SPI interface. When it comes to Grove IIC port, you can just plug it into the Seeeduino or Arduino+baseshiled, no wiring, no soldering required, and works for both 3.3V/5V systems. All in all, it’s a time and money-saving high precision Arduino barometric pressure sensor solution, don’t miss it.
- Indoor Navigation (floor detection e.g. in shopping malls and parking garages)
- Health and Sports (accurate elevation gain and vertical speed)
- Outdoor Navigation (GPS start-up time and accuracy improvement, dead-reckoning e.g. in tunnels)
- Weather Station(‘Micro-weather’ and local forecasts)
- Drones (flight stability and height control)
- High-Pressure Precision: ± 0.002 hPa (or ±0.02 m)
- High Pressure Accuracy: ± 0.06 hPa (or ±0.5 m)-Relative; ± 1 hPa (or ±8 m)-Absolute
- Wide Range: Pressure: 300 –1200 hPa; Temperature: -40 – 85 °C.
- Easy to Use: Grove IIC (with interrupt) / SPI
- Low power consumption
1 x Grove – High Precision Barometric Pressure Sensor (DPS310)
1 x 20cm Grove Cable