This brand new and Latest Digital Multimeter by MECO Small Yellow Color LCD AC DC Measuring Voltage Current is a Small Multimeter for your day-to-day needs. If you have basic knowledge about Multimeters you can try this small Multimeter for basic continuity checks, Voltage Measurements, and many more.
A multimeter or a multitester, also known as a VOM (Volt-Ohm meter), is an electronic measuring instrument that combines several measurement functions in one unit. A typical multimeter would include basic features such as the ability to measure voltage, current, and resistance.
Analog multimeters use a microammeter whose pointer moves over a scale calibrated for all the different measurements that can be made. Digital multimeters (DMM, DVOM) display the measured value in numerals, and may also display a bar of a length proportional to the quantity being measured. Digital multimeters are now far more common than analog ones, but analog multimeters are still preferable in some cases, for example when monitoring a rapidly-varying.
- Digital Multimeter Can Measure Ac Voltage,Dc Voltage, Ac Current, Dc Current, Resistance
- Temperature And High Current (Upto 600A) With Adapter
- This Digital Multimeter Has A Built-In Hostler For Anti Sliding
- Additional Features include Diode Test, Transistor check
- Continuity check, Low Battery Display, Maximum Hold
- Auto power off, Data Hold and Back light
1 x MECO 36B Digital Multimeter
Be the first to review “MECO 36B Digital Multimeter”