The MPU-6050 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor module use MPU-6050 which is a little piece of motion processing tech!!!
There are different types of magnetometer are available; the basic differences between MPU6000, MPU6050 and MPU6500 is:
|1. A sampling rate of 8 kHz.||1. A sampling rate of 8 kHz.||1. A sampling Rate of 32 kHz.|
|2. Supports SPI and I2C interface. But I2C is too slow to handle 8 kHz gyro update.||2. Supports I2C interface communication protocol.||2. Supports both I2C and SPI interface.|
|3. Vibration Sensitivity is better than MPU6500.||3. Vibration Sensitivity is better than MPU6500 but the speed of operation is less than MPU6000.||3. It is more susceptible to vibrations, so the need for some vibration isolation method.
It is faster than both MPU.
The MPU6050 devices combine a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor (DMP) capable of processing complex 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms.
- Chip built-in 16bit AD converter, 16-bit data output.
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format.
- Selectable Solder Jumpers on CLK, FSYNC, and AD0.
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization, and gesture detection.
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required.
- Digital-output temperature sensor.
1 x MPU-6050 Gyro Sensor 2 + Accelerometer.
1 x 1*8 Burg connector Pins(Right angle).
1x 1*8 Burg connector Pins(Straight).