The MPU-6050 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor module use MPU-6050 which is a little piece of motion processing tech!!!
The MPU6050 devices combine a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor (DMP) capable of processing complex 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms.
The parts’ integrated 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms access external magnetometers or other sensors through an auxiliary master I2C bus, allowing the devices to gather a full set of sensor data without intervention from the system processor. Are the devices offered in the same 4x4x0.9 mm QFN footprint and pinout as the current MPU-3000? the family of integrated 3-axis gyroscopes, providing a simple upgrade path and making it easy to fit on space-constrained boards.
The InvenSense Motion Apps Platform that comes with the MPU-6050 abstracts motion-based complexities, offloads sensor management from the operating system and provides a structured set of APIs for application development. For precision tracking of both fast and slow motions, the parts feature a user-programmable gyro full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000°/sec (DPS) and a user-programmable accelerometer full-scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, and ±16g.
- Chip built-in 16bit AD converter, 16-bit data output
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Selectable Solder Jumpers on CLK, FSYNC, and AD0
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- Digital-output temperature sensor
1 x MPU-6050 Gyro Sensor 2 + Accelerometer
1 x 1*8 Burg connector Pins(Right angle)
1 x 1*8 Burg connector Pins(Straight)