Electrical Waterproof Solder Seal Heat Shrink Splice Wire Sleeve Red, Yellow, White, and Blue; is designed for electrical termination of multiple-wire combinations. This Waterproof Solder Seal Heat Shrink provides a reliable alternative to crimping, welding; or conventional twist-on-style closed-end connectors. Their unique combination of wire fixtures and controlled soldering technology provides dependable electrical termination.
Steps for use:
1. Select the right size of connectors for the wires.
2. Insert the wires into the Waterproof Solder Seal Heat Shrink splice.
3. Heated directly with a hot gun make the solder melt and flow through the stripped wires.
- Waterproof Protection – Hot Melt Adhesive & Solder inside the insulated polyolefin tubing creates a durable waterproof seal between the wire and the connector; and prevents any corrosion.
- Fast & Easy Operation – No need to crimp, just strip your wires, insert them into the solder sleeve, and apply heat to finish the connection. Using a heat gun to heat until the heat shrink tube wrap terminal.
- No Slip Wire Contact – When heat is applied, tubing reduces in size and melted solder flows through the stripped wires; ensure strong holding and avoid wires slipping out from the terminal.
- Easy Identification – Different Colors for Different Sizes of the Solder Seal Wire Connectors; easy to identify and pick up for use. The transparent sleeve provides precise inspection when stripping and inserting wires inside.
- Wide Application – This Solder Seal Electrical Heat Shrink Butt Terminals kit is widely used for marine, aviation; and automobile applications, maintenance operation, and other wiring projects.
- Starting temperature of solder melt: 138℃
- Minimum full recovery temperature: 160℃
Explore more variation of orange kits here.
Package Includes :
21 x Red Waterproof Solder Seal Heat Shrink Connectors
12 x Blue Waterproof Solder Seal Heat Shrink Connectors
12 x White Waterproof Solder Seal Heat Shrink Connectors
5 x Yellow Waterproof Solder Seal Heat Shrink Connectors