Automation HAT Mini packs a whole bunch of functionality in. It has a relay, three buffered inputs, three outputs, and three analog inputs, all 24V-tolerant. Last but not least, it has a beautiful 0.96″ full-colour IPS LCD to display the status of your systems.
Automation HAT Mini is perfect for home automation projects, giving your greenhouse intelligent sprinklers, for scheduling your fish feeding, or for controlling low-voltage lighting systems.
- Loads for the outputs should be switched on the ground side, i.e. 12/24V (from supply) -> load -> output terminal -> ground (from the supply)
- The relay can tolerate up to 2A each and should be switched on the high side
- The sinking outputs can sink a maximum of 500mA total across the 3 outputs, so if you use a single channel you can sink the whole 500mA across it.
- The accuracy of the ADC is ±2%.
- Do not use to switch mains voltages!
- 0.96″ colour LCD (160×80)
- One 24V @ 2A relay (NC and NO terminals)
- Three 12-bit ADC @ 0-24V (ADS1015) (±2% accuracy)
- Three 24V tolerant buffered inputs and 24V tolerant sinking outputs.
- 3.5mm screw terminals
- Pimoroni breakout-compatible pin header
- Mini HAT-format board
- Fully-assembled (no soldering required)
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
1 x Pimoroni Automation HAT Mini