Here is the set of T Type GPIO Breakout board with 40 pin Cable and 400 holes Breadboard for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/B+.
400 solderless points. No soldering required, Reusable for prototyping or design applications of an electronic circuit, so you can modify or revise the circuits easily. Accept resistors, transistors, diodes, LEDs, capacitors and other types of electronic components. An invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit design in the university lab as well as the R&D.
GPIO Extension Board (40pin) which designed for the Raspberry Pi B+ / A+ / Pi 2 that can break out all the power, GPIO, I2C and SPI pins from the 40pin header onto a solderless breadboard. Can plug the 40pin GPIO Ribbon Cable between the Raspberry Pi B+ / A+ / Pi 2 Board and the GPIO Extension Board. the GPIO Extension Board can plug into any solderless breadboard.
T Type GPIO Extension Board:
- Compatible With Raspberry Pi
- Module: T Type GPIO Extension Adapter
GPIO Signal Ribbon Flat Cable:
- Compatible With Raspberry Pi Model B+
- This 40 Pin Ribbon Cable is Specially Designed For the Raspberry Pi Model B+, So You Can Easily Connect it to the Low-Level Peripherals.
400 Hole Breadboard:
- Breadboard 400 Tie Point
- Terminal Strip, tie-point 300; Distribution Strips, tie-point 100.
- ABS plastic material.
- Completely reusable.
- Colored coordinates for easy component placement.
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips.
Package Includes :
1 x 40Pin GPIO Colorful Cable.
1 x 400 Points Breadboard.
1 x 40Pin Red GPIO Extension Board.
Vineet Ranjan (verified owner) –
Breakout board with cable ribbon whole combo is useful for work with raspberry pi. Quality is good and price is also less.
Vineet Ranjan –
amit swain (verified owner) –
The breakout board is perfect for use, just the thing I wanted. Useful combo for quick prototyping using Raspberry Pi.
amit swain –