Waveshare SIM7600G-H 4G HAT (B) for Raspberry Pi, LTE Cat-4 4G / 3G / 2G Support, GNSS Positioning, Global Band connected via pogo pin or Micro USB connector .Dedicated Pogo pin for Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W .Micro USB connector for other Raspberry Pi boards or PC Incorporates SIM7600G-H global band 4G module, compatible with 2G/3G/4G network with global support .
USB HUB connector for other Raspberry Pi boards or PC, providing USB extension and 4G network access .Supports dial-up, telephone call, SMS, TCP, UDP, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, etc. Supports GPS, Bei Dou, Glonass, GALILEO, QZSS, LBS base station positioning .SIM card slot, supports 1.8V/3V SIM card Onboard audio jack and audio decoder for making telephone call. 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the operating status.
Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and V.25TER command set). Supports SIM application toolkit: SAT Class 3, GSM 11.14 Release 99, USAT .Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi)
- Suitable For Raspberry Pi / PC
- Global Band 4G / 3G / 2G Support
- USB HUB Feature
- Telephone Call & SMS Support
- USB HUB connector for other Raspberry Pi boards or PC, providing USB extension and 4G network access.
- Supports dial-up, telephone call, SMS, TCP, UDP, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, etc.
- Supports GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, and LBS base station positioning.
- SIM card slot, supports 1.8V/3V SIM card.
For Software setup, please follow this tutorial.
1 X SIM7600G-H 4G HAT (B)
1 X LTE Antenna
1 X GPS Antenna
1 X USB-A to micro-B cable
1 X Screws pack