Brushed DC motor Driver
Cytron Driver HAT-MDD10SKU: 29670
- Support motor voltage ranges from 6VDC to 24VDC.
- Onboard the test button for manual control of the motor.
- Every channel output built with LED indicator.
- Current limiting at 30A.
- Operating Voltage(VDC): 6 to 24
- Peak Current (A): 30 (10 seconds)
- Continuous Current (A): 10
- No. of Channels: 2
- Operating Modes: PWM (Lock-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude): Yes, UART: No, Analog:No, RC Servo Signal: No
Shield for Arduino
10A Motor Driver Shield – MD10SKU: 3408
- Bi-directional control of 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 25V, .
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of a mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
- Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.