Cytron Motor Driver
₹ 1325.42 (+18% GST extra)
- Bi-directional control of 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 25V, .
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of a mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
- Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.
₹ 415.25 (+18% GST extra)
Maximum Continuous Current: 8A
2 x G15 Cube Servo ports (can be daisy chained to more servos)
External power terminal for Cube Servo.
2 LEDs as logic power and servo power indicators.
3.3V and 5V signals compatible.
₹ 1601.69 (+18% GST extra)
- Support motor voltage ranges from 6VDC to 24VDC.
- Onboard the test button for manual control of the motor.
- Every channel output built with LED indicator.
- Current limiting at 30A.
- Operating Voltage(VDC): 6 to 24
- Peak Current (A): 30 (10 seconds)
- Continuous Current (A): 10
- No. of Channels: 2
- Operating Modes: PWM (Lock-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude): Yes, UART: No, Analog:No, RC Servo Signal: No