The Cytron Driver HAT-MDD10 is the latest motor driver designed for Raspberry Pi, the HAT-MDD10 is designed to drive two high current brushed DC motor up to 10A continuously by using Raspberry Pi as the controller.
It offers signed-magnitude PWM control of direction and speed. Besides, using full solid state components which result in a faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
Not to forget there is a current limiting sensor and auto cut set at 30A peak to protect the motor driver from overcurrent.
Looking for high current motor driver for Raspberry Pi? Here you go at dual channels 10A continuous motor driver for Raspberry Pi.
- Bi-directional control for two brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 6VDC to 24VDC.
- Onboard the test button for manual control of the motor.
- Every channel output built with LED indicator.
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous (without a heatsink at 25℃) and 30A peak (10 seconds).
- Current limiting at 30A.
- Raspberry Pi compatible connector.
- Solid state components provide faster response time.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (Actual output frequency is the same as the input frequency from Raspberry Pi).
- Support sign-magnitude PWM operation.
- Support TTL PWM from the microcontroller, not PWM from RC receiver.
Package Includes :
1 x Cytron Driver HAT-MDD10