Motor Driver Shield
- SKU: 3408₹ 1,564.00
₹ 1325.42 (+18% GST extra)
- Bi-directional control of 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 25V, .
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of a mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
- Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.
- SKU: 9736₹ 179.00
₹ 151.69 (+18% GST extra)
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, or interleaved stepping.
- SKU: 16014₹ 829.00
₹ 702.54 (+18% GST extra)
- Logic control, 5V from Arduino main board
- Polarity protection for External motor power input
- 2 fast test buttons for each motor channel
- Motor Driven Voltage：6.5 to 12VDC(VIN Power Supply), 5.0 to 26VDC (External Power Source)
- Up to 2A current each channel
- Pin 4, 5,6,7 are used to drive two DC motor
- Support PWM speed control
- Support advance speed control
- SKU: 43461₹ 249.00
₹ 211.02 (+18% GST extra)
- Worked with Arduino nano.
- 3 axis stepper motor driver
- Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine.
- 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
- Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP.
- Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or another I2C module.
- Power DC5V interface, 7.5-12V voltage input.
- GRBL compatible.