Motor Driver Shield
₹ 1325.42 (+18% GST extra)
- Bi-directional control of 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 25V, .
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of a mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
- Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.
₹ 151.69 (+18% GST extra)
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, or interleaved stepping.
₹ 702.54 (+18% GST extra)
Logic control, 5V from Arduino main board
Polarity protection for External motor power input
2 fast test buttons for each motor channel
Motor Driven Voltage：6.5 to 12VDC(VIN Power Supply), 5.0 to 26VDC (External Power Source)
Up to 2A current each channel
Pin 4, 5,6,7 are used to drive two DC motor
Support PWM speed control
Support advance speed control
₹ 211.02 (+18% GST extra)
- Worked with Arduino nano.
- 3 axis stepper motor driver
- Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine.
- 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
- Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP.
- Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or another I2C module.
- Power DC5V interface, 7.5-12V voltage input.
- GRBL compatible.