24V RGB 5050 SMD LED Strip with 1Meter length has 300 Bright, RGB LEDs on the single strip! The strip is comprised of 5050 Sized SMD RGB LEDs and draws a total of 22.5 Watts of Power. This RGB 5050 SMD LED Strip strip is flexible and can be bent to conform to curves and corners. Runs from 24VDC. (Power supply and controller not included) You need a minimum output 2 AMPs Adapter to power this full 1 Meter strip. Using an underpowered power supply on these strips will result in power loss down the line and mismatched colours due to a certain colour of diodes not receiving enough power.
These strips are a bit different because, though they have the same number of LED modules (300) in another Cold white or Warm White roll, they actually have three times the light-emitting diodes as a regular LED strips. This is because each of the 300 modules on the strip each contains three colours. A red, a blue and a green LED. This means that, when set to white, at full brightness, the RGB strips use almost three times the power as the regular white strips. A 1 Meter roll of RGB LEDs uses roughly 2.8 Amps at 24VDC. So connecting three of these strips, end-to-end would result in roughly an 8.4 Amp requirement.
Note: These are NOT individually addressable LED strips. Each colour has its own separate 24VDC circuit. For a total of three 24VDC circuits (R G B). You can power these strips off of regular 24V DC if you don’t need advanced flashing patterns or colour mixing.
- LEDs Driver or Adapter, and 4 pin socket are not included in the package, you have to buy it separately.
- Actual product may differ slightly as per product’s image on site.
- With the controller can make various colours and change Blinking patterns,
- Such as horse race, raindrop, colour scan, trail and jump etc.
- Flexible can be bent to any shape.
- LED quantity and length can be made customizable
- High brightness and long life (over 40,000hrs)
- Low voltage, safe for use.
1 x 24V RGB 5050 SMD LED Strip- 1Meter