433MHz 12V 4 Channel Relay Module Wireless with RF Remote Control Switch without Battery can be controlled by a wireless remote through a wireless RF link. The relays can be used to control 240 V AC up to 10A appliances, motors, other electronic circuits, etc. The board can operate within a range of 50m when the remote is in line of sight and around 25m when indoors.
The RF link on this board works on the 433 MHz frequency. Both the transmitter and the receiver come with an onboard antenna and offer a compact and simple design.
Note: Remote Control included in the package does not come with Battery due to Air Express Shipping Limitations. You have to buy the battery separately.
Specifications and Features :
- Working Mode: Output selectable between Latching and Non Latching types
- Relay Board Operating voltage: DC12V
- Working current: 50 ~ 200mA
- the operating frequency: 433MHz
- Maximum Relay Load Ratings: 5A 220VAC / 10A 12VDC
- Dimensions: 70 × 50 × 20mm
- Working temperature: -10 ? ~ + 50 ?
- Application: remote control electric doors, windows, switches, security and other remote areas
Set Output Type Set output type by changing the position of the upper left corner of the JP2 jumper to adjust –
- Interlock status – all vacant Jumper
- Non-lock status – the jumper on 3,4
- Self-locking state – the jumper on 1,2
- 2 2 Non-Self-locking lock –1,2 plug, plug 3,4
- To link the remote and relay, power relay board, hold down the button for about 1 second to learn to let go,
- Learn indicator light flashes, press the button on the remote control to learn indicator light flashes after a few off, both represent learning success.
1 x 4 Channel Relay Switch Module
1 x 4 Button RF Remote Control (without Battery)