The 5A range Current Sensor Module ACS712 consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage.
Sensing and controlling current flow is a fundamental requirement in a wide variety of applications including, over-current protection circuits, battery chargers, switching mode power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable current sources, etc.
The maximum AC or DC that can be detected can reach 5A, and the present current signal can be read via analog I / O port of Arduino.
We are supplying two more of such modules which equip ACS712 IC for current measurement, they are as below
ACS712 is based on the principle of the Hall test, please use this field to avoid an impact!
- Low-noise analog signal path
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin
- 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package
- 2.1 kVRMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8
- 5.0 V, single supply operation
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
- The ratiometric output from the supply voltage
Package Includes :
1 x 5A Range Current Sensor Module ACS712