Maxbotix manufacture many sensors which can withstand harsh outdoor conditions. When dust, moisture, or harsh handling of the ultrasonic sensor is unavoidable, then this MAXBOTIX MB7066 XL-MaxSonar-WRL1 MAXBOTIX Ultrasonic Sensor is ideal for your application.
Features of the weather resistant MB7066, XL-MaxSonar-WRL1, include centimeter resolution, short to long distance detection, range information from 20cm to 1064cm for the nearest detectable target, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB7066 from the XL-MaxSonar-WR line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and robust PVC housing which meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings.
The XL-MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long-range detection zones.
In addition, the MB7066 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
Note: This module doesn’t come with F-option(equips chemically inert material’s covering to the sensor) or P-option(applies Parylene coating on the Aluminum transducer) protection. To buy MB7066 XL-MaxSonar-WRL1 MAXBOTIX ultrasonic sensor with F-option or P-option please contact us at Robu.in support channel.
Product 3D Models
|Key Shot||IGES File||ACIS 7.0 File||Solid Works Part|
|STL File||STEP File||ParaSolid Part|
- Read from all 3 select sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Weather Resistant (IP67)
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4″ National Pipe Thread Straight)
- The longest range outdoor, weather resistant, ultrasonic sensor
- The maximum range of 1068 cm (450 inches)
- Long range, narrow detection zone
Package Includes :
1 x MB7066 XL-MaxSonar-WRL1 MAXBOTIX Ultrasonic Sensor Module
Compatible Mounting Hardware: