Mini OSD for Pixhawk Flight Controller has a companion OSD board called MinimOSD. It reads all the MAV Link data in the APM telemetry stream and overlays it on the video stream if you’re using an onboard camera and wireless video transmitter. This is useful if you’re flying in First Person View (FPV) mode or don’t want to use a laptop at the field to see your telemetry data in the Mission Planner.
Compatible flight controller:
You cannot connect the OSD when your APM 2 is also connected via USB (they share the same port). Make sure you disconnect your USB cable from the APM 2 board before attempting to use the OSD.
- ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader.
- MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display.
- FTDI cable compatible pinout.
- Standard 6 pin ISP header.
- 2 independent power sections with an LED indicator on each.
- Solder jumpers for combining the power sections.
- +5V 500mA regulator for up to +12V supply input.
- Solder jumper for PAL video option.
- Exposed test points for HSYNC and LOS.
1 x Mini OSD for the Pixhawk Flight Controller module.
2 x Connecting Cables.