The MOC3081M, MOC3082M and MOC3083M devices consist of a GaAs infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a monolithic silicon detector performing the function of a zero voltage crossing bilateral triac driver. They are designed for use with a discrete power triac in the interface of logic systems to equipment powered from 240 VAC lines, such as solid-state relays, industrial controls, motors, solenoids and consumer appliances, etc.
- Solenoid/Valve Controls
- Lighting Controls
- Static Power Switches
- AC Motor Starters
- Temperature Controls
- E.M. Contactors
- AC Motor Drives
- Solid State Relays
- Simplifies Logic Control of 240 VAC Power
- Zero Voltage Crossing to Minimize Conducted and Radiated Line Noise
- 800 V Peak Blocking Voltage
- Superior Static dv/dt
- 1500 V/s Typical, 600 V/s Guaranteed
1 x MOC3081M IC – Triac Driver Optocoupler IC DIP-6 Package
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.