N-Type Connector Bulkhead Female 180 Degree Solder Type
We at robu offers, a full range of cable mount BNC/TNC and a diverse range of RF connectors plugs, jacks and bulkhead jacks. These connectors are designed to provide compatibility with industry-grade 50 ohm and 75-ohm cables for longer operational life with gold and nickel plating for environmental protections.
A range of standard items is listed in the category RF Connectors. Explore the Category for more cable mount as well as PCB/Panel Mount RF connectors that suits your needs. Contact us for any other specific requirements.
Main Application of N Connectors:
- Aerospace and Defense: Radar Equipment
- Medical: Ablation equipment
- Commercial Vehicle: Bluetooth and GPS
- Telecommunications: Antennas, Base Stations, Passive/Active Base Station Components, Telecommunication hardware
- Data/Communications: Broadcast Electronics, Wifi
- Industrial: Machine to Machine Communications
Features and Specifications:
- Female, Panel Mount,Crimp,Straight, 50Ω,11GHz,RG58,Brass
- Great performance with DC to 11GHz Frequency and 50 ohm impedance;
- Threaded coupling mechanism ensure durability and stability for vibration application;
- Medium size used in military, industry or consumption electronic area, etc;
- Impedance：50 ohm
- Frequency Range: 0~13 Ghz
- VSWR: Straight type ≦ 1.3max / R/A type ≦ 1.5max
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 2500 V rms
- Working Voltage: 1000 V rms
- Center Contact Resistance ≦ 1.0 mΩ (Milliohms max.)
- Outer Contact Resistance ≦ 0.2 mΩ (Milliohms max.)
- Insultation Resistance ≧ 5 x 10³ mΩ (Megohms min.)
- Coupling: 5/8-24 thread
- Contact Retention: 6 lbs min.
- Coupling nut torque: 30 in-lbs. min.
- Durability(mating) ≧ 500 cycles (For Beryllium Copper Contact)
- Temprature Range: -65°C ~ +125°C ( PE Cable-40°C ~ +85°C )
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202 Meth.204
- Corrosion resistance: MIL-STD-202 Meth. 101
Note: Refer Schematic Image for Dimensional Details
1 x N Type Connector Bulkhead Female 180 Degree Solder Type