This is the all-new OMNIBUS F4 V2 PRO Flight Controller with SD Card Slot & BEC based on the design of the popular omnibus F3 pro. However, this main advantage of this board is that uses the more powerful STM F4 processor for even faster loop times. It has all the other things you love from the Omnibus F3 pro including an OSD module, SD card reader, low noise MPU6000 IMU connected via SPI, a current and voltage sensor etc.. The V2 pro version includes a built-in BEC now, so you can power this board directly from your flight battery. (up to 4s)ions.
The Flight Controller (FC) is a critical part of your drone and the faster the FC goes the better the response to your stick inputs. The Beta flight F4 Flight Controller comes with a 32bit processor for excellent performance and a built-in On Screen Display (OSD).
The STM32F405 processor is the workhorse behind the FC which has ample memory and CPU power for even the most impressive fliers. Included with this is the MPU600 sensor which combines a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer which will help keep you in the right place. When FPV flying it helps to have easy access to flight data and the built-in OSD provides all the flight information straight to your video feed and onto your goggles or monitor screen.
Battery Elimination Circuit (BEC):
It’s just a fancy name for the voltage regulator, but it is the first-rate feature of this new Omnibus which can convert main LiPo battery pack voltage to a lower voltage (e.g. 2S 7.4V, 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V to 5V). BEC is usually built into ESC, and as the name suggests, it eliminates the need for a separate battery to power for your 5V F4 Omnibus flight Controller.
- There are many functions inside one board, the solder joints are very dense, it is very easy to short circuit if you not solder it well, so please make sure you have good welding before power it.
- If you have trouble getting the FC to recognize your PPM receiver, here is what you need to do. You need to enable RX_serial in the GUI and turn UART3 on. Save and reboot the flight controller. Then re-selecting RX_PPM again on the GUY and the FC now communicates with your PPM receiver.
- SBUS/PPM input (Pinheaders)
- Receiver configuration: SBUS/PPM
- Processor: STM32 F405 MCU for quick processing power
- Baro (BMP280) （default is closed, need to open in configuration）
- On-Board Video Filter (only can supply 5V to VTX and Camera)
- Power Supply: 5V/3A(On-Board Voltage Regulator and Power supply (BEC))
- SPI Sensor MPU6000 for gyro and accelerometer, with Barometer BMP280
- Galvanometer: Integrated Gal, power current consumption real-time monitoring available
- Built-in Beta flight OSD: Support ground station Beta flight OSD parameter configuring; support tunning PID with OSD by using remote controller.(Support FPV transmitter like Wolfwhoop Q1/Q3/Q1-Pro)(controlled by Beta flight, FC over SPI bus)
1 x OMNIBUS F4 V2 PRO Flight Controller
2 x Burg Connectors