The TLP127 is a small outline coupler, suitable for surface mount assembly. TLP127 consists of a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode, optically coupled to a darlington photo transistor with an integral base-emitter resistor, and provides 300V VCEO.
Specifications and Features:
- Collector-emitter voltage: 300 V (min.)
- Current transfer ratio: 1000% (min.)
- Isolation voltage: 2500Vrms (min.)
- UL recognized: UL1577, file no. E67349
- BSI approved: BS EN60065:2002, certificate no.8927
- BS EN60950-1:2002, certificate no.8928
1 x TLP127 IC Toshiba Optocoupler IC SMD SOP-4 Package
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.